Manmohan Singh is a " Man in shadow"?

New york times has recently titled " Man in shadow" has the prime minister of India Manmohan Singh and He is unable to control his ministers.

Bring out your views

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Time has also said that he is an "Underachiever". I think he is a good person in a wrong place. He is not the kind of person whom you can make prime minister, he is the person whom you make your chief consultant. He cant take decisions, he cant control his own government. The problem is he is not concerned with country, he just wants to be a good person in everyone's eyes. The guy may be good, may be a big economist, but he surely isn't a prime minister material.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm Yash Panchal from Mumbai India. I am sound engineer for live sound and recording for television. I have a query How can i locate the original destination of an...
So, I am new in this programming thing ... being an EC engineer i was never too much involved in Languages. But recently i wanted to learn all programming languages...
The steps of burning an ISO image to CD/DVD are different depending on which tool you use. However, the following key points are useful for burning: Insert a blank CD/DVD....
is it possible to develop a new database management software?
Hi guys, Finally, after so much hard work & patience, I've a job in a small software company. My designation is QA Trainee & salary is just 6-7k 😔 See,...