Managerial Question

In a team of say 6 members, how does a Team leader deal when his team members refrain from taking a particular responsibility and just keep on blaming each other and passing on the responsibility to the other member?
The team leader needs the cooperation of his team members to complete the work at hand, he can't detain them. What should he do in such a situation?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Assigning the responsibility to individual members instead of letting them volunteer.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ok.
    How to deal if a particular responsibility requires the co-ordination of 3 members?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Oodles of tact, iron hand in velvet glove, collective pep talk and individually putting the recalcitrant on the mat.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Most of the professional problems, in my opinion, can be fixed through proper and sometimes casual communication. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I really need help on this. Show that each of the following functions satisfy the given relative function that includes partial differentiation.
Hello everyone, I'm Carl Kugblenu, an engineering student from Ghana offering Computer Engineering at Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology. I'm 20 years and always had an interest in...
Aayam is an annual techno-cultural fest organized by staff and students of Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science. The primary aim of this event is to combine information...
Sagar Fiesta 2012 is the Techno Cultural and Sports Festival of Sagar Institute of Science and Technology. Life is full of reasons to celebrate and enjoy. Ever wondered what life...
Function f (x, y) is a homogeneous expression if f (tx, ty) = (t^n) * f (x, y), for t (≠0). Prove that a homogeneous expression f (x, y) satisfies...