Management education : For riches only

Hey CEans!
I came to know Management requires a bank balance of around 20 lakh if done from a decent college. Is this Education made for rich people only?
And also how can a bank provide such a huge money as education loan.
What do you say?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    freak16
    Hey CEans!
    I came to know Management requires a bank balance of around 20 lakh if done from a decent college. Is this Education made for rich people only?
    And also how can a bank provide such a huge money as education loan.
    What do you say?
    Well, the post graduation education is usually costly. As you said, there are banks that are willing to provide education loan. It's a great business for them because a job is more or less guaranteed once you complete your education from a good B-school. But they won't just give it to anyone.

It's one of the reasons I usually recommend post-graduation only after 2 years of Industry experience.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Groupoff is India's startup that didn't put much creativity in choosing its name & business model. In simple words, Groupoff is Indian clone of GroupON. I'm not sure whether Groupon,...
null - The open security community (registered non-profit society) is back with nullcon Dwitiya Goa - International Security & Hacking conference. We have some amazing talks lined up this time...
hi all ๐Ÿ˜, I needed some help. I wanted to do a training/course for learning Microsoft SQL Server 2008 administration, but i am unable to find a good training institute...
Hello All! Let me present to you the first version of software for 3D design of direct stroke lightning protection. 3D Lightning is FREEWARE. This program uses the RSM [1]...
The Philippines is all set to embrace a futuristic undersea project to rival those in Maldives, Dubai and Fiji, according to a Filipino team of developer and architects, which is...