Man at work...

Hello everyone! I'm [​IMG] and I'm happy to be a part of CrazyEngineers Community.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey buddy welcome to CE

Why not tell something more about?
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    hi..welcome to CE..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bhaskaran
    hi every one!!
    Welcome to CE, friend. We'd like to know more about yourself. Tell us how was your first impression of this site and what motivated you to join?
  • Bhaskaran
    Bhaskaran
    Updated information of technologies make me feel good !!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    May be a bit of old history also may make you happy.
    Bhaskara I, the Marathi astro mathematician, who first used the decimal system and '0' and Bhaskara II, whose four treatises dealt with arithmetic, algebra, planetary mathematics and spherical mathematics were two illustrious namesakes of yours.
    That is a tall order to fill. No harm though in trying your hand at CE to up the ante on the predecessors.

Welcome to the mad, mad, mad world of CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what happens when two voltage sources are connected in parallel?
What about the RC coupled amplifier?Whether it is high frequency or low frequency?
I am a 2nd year B.E.civil student in college of engineering,guindy. Is it possible for me to do M.arch or any architecture related courses for my Post graduation??
hello every one, i am final year IT student , and no one company is coming in my college so tell me which one will be best for for getting...
Hey guys! My name's Akshat Lal. Am a Crazy-Electrical and Electronics Engineering student. I'm 19 and still in pursuit of technological nirvana. I have some really crazy ideas and I've...