Make Money by working at home!

Hello All!

So you wanted to have your own shop? You wanted to be a seller? You did not know how to start? You did not have money ....

Now its easy to create an online shope and sell the stuff to the world! The setup is 'FREE' & you don't have to be into manufacutring. Just create new products with an idea and put it online for sale.

Try these free shops @ CafePress | Best merchandise to express yourself & Access to this page has been denied

Feel free to contribute your thoughts & ideas about the same.

-The Big K-

Replies

• aashima
    aashima
    khewl

nice opportunity biggie... really. well im not into the stuff though but its good for those who strive for it.... i just had an overview of cafepress... its actually good... gudluk ppl 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    true!

Many people are making big bucks with Zazzle & CafePress. I'm thrilled by their concept. They have solved the biggest problems for those who want to start their shops and sell online to the world.

Everything except the creative ideas are managed by those folks. They put your product online, give you their existing traffic, 'make' the product for you and ship it to the doorsteps of your customers! Isn't that amazing?

Do share your story if you had any success with any of these.

-The Big K-
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    Cafepress has been around since long and zazzle is new. Zazzle is quite popular among the new players. I do not know of anyone who is active on any of those sites. Innovative ideas will rule the world. Cafepress and zazzle are the examples!
  • rick
    rick
    I visited few forums and found that Zazzle has better services than Cafepress. They have better quality clothes and shipping is fast. I also liked their design editing page.

Zazzle sure has an edge over cafepress.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's right. I heard a lot about Zazzle . Probably they ship the goods in 24 hours.

Also check out #-Link-Snipped-# for similar services. 😀

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    One more link -> #-Link-Snipped-# 😁

I guess we already have lots of links. Has anyone setup an online shop on any of these websites?

-The Big K-
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    good post. thanks for it
  • Lumber Joe
    Lumber Joe
    Good ones. I will check them out soon.
  • tdave
    tdave
    zazzle have such a professional web interface,like it very much,Thanks..

Since i join I received bunch of news letter that keep me up to date on the latest offer.Great place to hang on.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! I thought of replacing the normal (& boring) 404 error page by a page that displays a funny message. So, drop in your ideas about what message would...
I think once a while we should have a confrence ... say once in a month atleast active members... .... Neha... aashima... namtrata....crook.... biggi ...me ... Prady pop.... jerry .......
i got a doubt.. wen v join a new job ...we'll b having training period wat's the need of it..is it only for freshers
Unfortunately, we see lots of slangs in the posts of late. This is not restricted to this site alone but in general. Instead of using "u," we should type "you."...
Hi CEans! Probably we are the first one to report this- I just found out that www.netscape.com has been hacked ! Try visiting the site and you will know. -The...