Make a mechanichal monster

heyy!m samarth,people call me sam,i am a mechanical engineering student. I don't have verry much knowledge about the things but i am eager to get😀 I hope i get best knowledge here with u people.THANXXX😁

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE world. 😀 Good to have you in this community.

Feel free to start new discussions and participate actively in the existing ones.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Every KSRTC bus on Bangalore roads is a mechanical monster.
    Welcome to the Zany world of CE.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Glad to have you aboard CE, welcome!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook may lift ban on under 13s and allow them to create profiles on Facebook as the company finds many kids are already using the service either with their parent's...
Now i preparing for my final year project and i want to know which PIC microcontroller suitable to use for home alarm security system. I plan to do the home...
Tested takes you inside Adam Savage's man cave where he keeps amazing movie props and collectibles, as well as works on his own projects. Today, Adam tells the story of...
Chibikart is a four-wheel drive ulta-compact go-kart with 100mm custom hub motor wheels. The frame is 34" long and 18" wide (870mm x 460mm). Charles Guan, a student and self-professed...
Google has brought for us the next frontier in Search. It is the Knowledge Graph, a huge collection of the people, places and things in the world and how they're...