Mahindra Xylo Facelift Ready For January 2012 Launch, Mini Xylo To Follow

Mahindra, one of the leading and renowned auto makers in the Indian market, has never launched its models on platforms like Auto Expo. Mahindra just utilizes the platform to reveal about its cars and upcoming products, and then launches them later. As per Mahindra the "effect" gets neutralized because of the number of models launched in these events. Thus, Mahindra has planned to launch Mahindra Xylo Facelift after the Delhi Auto Expo, sometime around 20th January 2012. Mahindra's next model, Mini  Xylo will be launched in April 2012. Though the auto experts believe that the launch of these two model at the Delhi Auto Expo would have attracted more attention and response from a variety of users.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Image Credit - cardekho.com

Xylo Facelift will have a capacity of around seven to eight passengers. Mini Xylo will also accommodate seven people comfortably because of its design; last row of the car will have two hunchback seats. Mini Xylo will be powered by two brand new engines, a 1.2-liter petrol motor engine and a 1.5-liter diesel engine. Mini Xylo is supposed to have a price range from INR 4,50,555 to INR 6,00,000. Mini Xylo will be less than 4 meters in length and portrays an image of a compact car. Thus, Mini Xylo is expected to cost much lower than Xylo Facelift as it would attract less excise duty as per the Indian government norms of small vehicles. It is designed to have a rough and rugged look.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Image Credit - cardekho.com

Mahindra Xylo Facelift would feature a number of changes in the interiors as well as exteriors. Details of these changes have not been revealed by the company. The price of Xylo Facelift is yet to be declared too.

Source: CarBlogIndia | Image Credit: CarDekho

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Till today the hardcore gamers have felt the buzz of virtual surround sound systems through mid segment headphones. However the year 2012 is going to bring a fantastic challenge to...
Following the leak of Facebook Messenger Client by Israeli blog TechIT, Facebook is now officially out with its messenger client for Windows 7. Facebook Messenger as a mobile app has...
If as a child I was given an option to upgrade my bicycle, I would have opted for an electric motor attached to my rear wheel, which would make my...
Sony has offered the best new year gift to it's users. Sony has adopted a new pricing strategy for its model. Sony has cut down price of its Tablet S...
Previously there was a thought that robots lacked the ability to walk through the sand dunes. But that thought soon appeared to change after humanoids started learning how to balance...