Mahindra satyam placement papers and selection process

Selection process of Mahindra satyam 2011:

Interview procedure consists of three sections:

1.Written
2.Interview(Technical and HR)

(Written Test 170 Marks). Written Test Is Very Simple and It has 2 sections.
One Is Aptitude Section
Second Is English Section
Aptitude Section (70 Question and 70 Marks-40 Minimum)

Again It has 3 Subsections1 Arithmetic Section(20 Question)-It Has Questions In Given Manner​
  • Calendars Questions​
  • Clock Question​
  • Percentages Problems On​
  • Profit And Loses​
  • Ages Problems​
  • Simple And Compound Interest​
  • Partnership Problems​
  • Time And Distance Problems​
  • Races And Games Problems​
  • Numbers Problems On Sequences​
2 Verbal Reasoning(30 Question)3 Non-verbal Reasoning(20 Question)

Note: Guys When you Entered into Examination Hall, Before Starting The Exam It Is Better To Write Alphabets And Its Numbers In The Rough Paper Approximately 20 Questions Will Come Based On These Alphabets Sequences.English Section: (100 Questions & 100 Marks-40 Minutes)Again It Has 8 Subsections.Cutoff mark is 104.
Placement papers:​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My question : Suppose you are working with team on a project. You are the only one who worked hard. Your project got rewarded but your all team members got...
Hi CEans, Everyone dreams of flying in air but only who can afford can make their dreams work. I wonder if we can't afford why can't we make one which...
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) yesterday announced that Rupay Card - which works on the basis of VISA and MasterCard will be launched by the end of this fiscal....
Dear engineers, I need your help in analyzing this query: Our plant consists of 11x 635 KW, 415V Waukesha gensets, 2 x 3.5MW,11KV wartsila gensets, 11 KV main bus for...
Microsoft today confirmed that Windows 8 will have tight USB 3.0 integration. By 2015, it's expected that all the mainstream computing devices will offer tight USB 3.0 integration. USB 3.0...