Maha from Dubai and I work in Electrcity company as an electrical enigeer

Hi all
I am very glad that I became member in crazyengineers

I am Maha from Dubai and I work in Electrcity company as an electrical enigeer and I have higher Diploma in electroics and electrical engineering and now i am doing my BA program

thanx to accept me here

see you around 😉

Replies

• anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi Miss Maha...nice to see people from other countries taking part in CE.....

Hope for your active participation in CE :smile:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello Maha,

Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE & help us spread the word in Dubai! 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Miss Maha welcome to Crazy World and Enjoy your status here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i am first batch of my coll. i have no senior & not a single lecturer is efficient to help us in any project so, kindly give me some...
hi! i am satyam i am in trouble bcoz we have to make a minor project in our college & i have no project..............can any one help me
can anyone please tell me...?? what really the subject "numerical analysis" is about...?? and other than MATLAB which softwares can help..??
Hey...!! anyone intrested in "Pakistani music"...who loves Rock bands of Pakistan...pop singers...bhangra stuff...!! Pakistani Music industry at its boom...the young talented Pakistani artists are perfoming all over the world...discuss here......
hi CEans... I m new in CE.. I need help from u all... i m doing my final yr project in robo-socccer... it wil b basically a game type project.......