• Cougar6zulu
    Cougar6zulu

MemberJun 18, 2008

Mac's Introduction

So, my name is "Mac"
    Mechanical Engineer
    (U.S.F)

I am from Florida and cannot currently disclose my location

I was in the Army for 5 years got out to finish my degree shortly after I rejoined the Army. I am a 63A M1 Abrams sytem GOD! currently in my 10th year.
    Have done allot of fabrication. Motorcycles, allot of Crew interface testing and design. Mostly electro mechanical upgrade research, and allot of Army shit!

*Hobbies & Interests
    : I am a master Diver I love to dive (actually thinking of developing a lowcost SRV without batteries)
    I love to skydive. Very into streetbikes on #12- got stories about Kawi!

yeah, right now my aim in life is to survive, however I will keep building shit. Advance my skillset through trial and error. Till I finally retire in the florida keys to be a dirty old dive bum that grabs allot of asses.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I liked some of the Ideas that I saw at first. I have read alot of interesting challenges surrounding the air engine. There was a pretty coll one about cooling (which kinda sounded like a modified industrial chill tower) I have built some crazy shit with nothing. Thats is mainly why I went back to finish school and eventhough I am not currently developing my trade I think I have alot of useful experience that could benefit somebody. I would also like to learn anything I can even if I have to take t apart!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJun 18, 2008

Long live Crazy Engineers 😁😁

Mac - we're happy to have you on CE! I'm sure you will enjoy CE. Looking forward to your posts!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberJun 19, 2008

Welcome aboard Mac, look forward to reading your posts!
    Cancel
  • raj87verma88

MemberJun 20, 2008

Welcome to CE Mac. Nice to have you here. Your experience and knowledge will be invaluable to Newbies like me (am in my 5th sem). Hope to learn a lot from you.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register