Mac's Introduction

So, my name is "Mac"
Mechanical Engineer
(U.S.F)

I am from Florida and cannot currently disclose my location

I was in the Army for 5 years got out to finish my degree shortly after I rejoined the Army. I am a 63A M1 Abrams sytem GOD! currently in my 10th year.
Have done allot of fabrication. Motorcycles, allot of Crew interface testing and design. Mostly electro mechanical upgrade research, and allot of Army shit!

*Hobbies & Interests
: I am a master Diver I love to dive (actually thinking of developing a lowcost SRV without batteries)
I love to skydive. Very into streetbikes on #12- got stories about Kawi!

yeah, right now my aim in life is to survive, however I will keep building shit. Advance my skillset through trial and error. Till I finally retire in the florida keys to be a dirty old dive bum that grabs allot of asses.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I liked some of the Ideas that I saw at first. I have read alot of interesting challenges surrounding the air engine. There was a pretty coll one about cooling (which kinda sounded like a modified industrial chill tower) I have built some crazy shit with nothing. Thats is mainly why I went back to finish school and eventhough I am not currently developing my trade I think I have alot of useful experience that could benefit somebody. I would also like to learn anything I can even if I have to take t apart!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Long live Crazy Engineers 😁😁

Mac - we're happy to have you on CE! I'm sure you will enjoy CE. Looking forward to your posts!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome aboard Mac, look forward to reading your posts!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE Mac. Nice to have you here. Your experience and knowledge will be invaluable to Newbies like me (am in my 5th sem). Hope to learn a lot from you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai dis z munnii doing b.tech in electronics😎

Hi

Hello every one😁
I am vey much intreste about mobile software,but i don't have any idea about mobile softwares.i wish to develop my career in that direction.now i am in 2 nd year....
where can i find some practical examples on c for practice please recomend site or book
Hi All, I'm a freshman engineering student at Virginia Tech so I haven't learned too much engineering yet per-say. Just a quick question: I'm modding a wireless USB adapter for...