Macro

Hi ceans, i want to know that the codes in the marco's can be edited to our flexibility??? if possible...how???

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    tell your question clearly
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    ms_cs
    tell your question clearly
    my question is......i have recorded a macro, for sake of doing some spelling corrections in the page...... the page also contains some tables. my problem is when i run the marco, it includes the tables also... i dont want the table to be included. so i need to alter the macro codes.... is it possible
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Open an empty document and start typing. use your regular procedure to record a macro.
    Next in your regular document , user your macro which contains table...Try this ....
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    ms_cs
    Open an empty document and start typing. use your regular procedure to record a macro.
    Next in your regular document , user your macro which contains table...Try this ....
    thanks mate.... let me try this

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a final yr BTech student at NIT JAIPUR. I need literature and case studies on the following topics for my final yr project. DEVELOPMENT OF TRIP MATRICES AND DESIRE...
plz tell the current ratings of AT89C51 micro controllerūüėí
hi, please tell me is it possible to write structure chart only for procedural programming codes or can it be written for object oriented programs also?
Hey I was curious if anyone here might have some expereince in detecting satellite reception. Specificly television broadcasts. For example is there any documentation on 'how' to read the packets...
hai ....i m doing final year cse ..i am doing ieee project and my topic s minimizing the file download n peer to peer networks....i need some advantages of my...