Macro

Hi ceans, i want to know that the codes in the marco's can be edited to our flexibility??? if possible...how???

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    tell your question clearly
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    ms_cs
    tell your question clearly
    my question is......i have recorded a macro, for sake of doing some spelling corrections in the page...... the page also contains some tables. my problem is when i run the marco, it includes the tables also... i dont want the table to be included. so i need to alter the macro codes.... is it possible
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Open an empty document and start typing. use your regular procedure to record a macro.
    Next in your regular document , user your macro which contains table...Try this ....
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    ms_cs
    Open an empty document and start typing. use your regular procedure to record a macro.
    Next in your regular document , user your macro which contains table...Try this ....
    thanks mate.... let me try this

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a final yr BTech student at NIT JAIPUR. I need literature and case studies on the following topics for my final yr project. DEVELOPMENT OF TRIP MATRICES AND DESIRE...
plz tell the current ratings of AT89C51 micro controller😒
hi, please tell me is it possible to write structure chart only for procedural programming codes or can it be written for object oriented programs also?
Hey I was curious if anyone here might have some expereince in detecting satellite reception. Specificly television broadcasts. For example is there any documentation on 'how' to read the packets...
hai ....i m doing final year cse ..i am doing ieee project and my topic s minimizing the file download n peer to peer networks....i need some advantages of my...