m.tech 4m bhopal university

can anybody guide for the m tech admission, i have completed my b tech in electrical this winter but my degree is in 2nd class so want to do m tech in 1st class......so want to seek admission in any easy going college....so that i can score 1st class......heard abt some colleges of bhopal.....so plz can u guide me

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You want us to give you a list of colleges in Bhopal for M.Tech? Did I get the question right?
  • Rishitab
    Rishitab
    yes the list also n the one which will be suitable to my situation particularly

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

using any number of zeros only by applying any mathematical symbols among zeros how to bring the result 720
Engineering Trade : Computer - Software Engineering Occupation: Student Work Experience: 1 year internship as QA Test Analyst and Associate SW Engineer Hobbies & Interests : Living life to the...
The science until now has not provided with a concrete evidence about the existence of a cosmic force, a god or a creator if you will. But billions like to...
Hey Anyone, I've tried my luck everywhere and finally turned here. For my B.Sc SW Engineering project, I thought of doing a voice code plugin for VS. In that when...
What kind of tool is suitable for repairing circuit board assembly? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Best regards Anthony