M.E or M.Tech?

1. Is it possible for me to do M.tech after B.E?
If yes then which is better M.Tech or M.E?
2. What will be the syllabus if I choose computer science in M.E or M.Tech?

Replies

• Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Yeah, of course you can do M.Tech after B.E. But you may have to take up some entrance exams for that and you are supposed to have a valid score if you want to get into top institutions.

Regrding syllabus, it depends on where you going to study. You would be learning most of the advanced concepts in depth. So, i guess as of now you can concentrate on preparing for the entrance exams if you are quite serious about it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Why won't you be able to do masters after bachelor degree? Of course you can.
    And I guess, the syllabus of M.E. & M.Tech both, changes with university.
    It depends on which university you are planning to pursue for it.
    And as miniy said, you will definitely get more practical & in-depth knowledge through both the master's programs. 😀
  • Ankur Jaiswar
    Ankur Jaiswar
    Hmm, nice info, but which one of the two courses is better, I want to get a good post and also I want to start a small business.
  • aicbal
    aicbal
    [FONT="]you can not compare M.E. & M.Tech. Some universities provide M.E. in a particular stream whereas other may provide M.Tech in the same stream. Better not to say stream, rather it is specialization. I am a B.E. then I persued M.Tech in my preferred subject, not M.E. because my university offered me M.Tech only in that subject. So this is not under your control. It depends on the university. [/FONT]
    [FONT="]However do not bother about M.E. and M.Tech. Just it is a Masters degree. neither is better.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    #-Link-Snipped-#[FONT="][/FONT]
  • pawan bhandari
    pawan bhandari
    better tto have M.Tech for business
    will tat work

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, Just watched PayCheck.In that movie a hardware virus is there which will be included in hardware in order to affect the system. I want to know something about...
Hi friends, I have problem to produce 9V from 12V dc supply.. I have tried with 7809 Voltage regulator, but it produces a lot of heating even with heat sink..Is...
Whats up! I didn't join this forum with a bang, but lets get this started, I'm from Pune, currently pursuing Computer Engineering from University of Pune. I have a very...
I am with this forum from many days. I come to know about this forum from my college as there was notice regarding this forum. I'm currently doing BE in...
i am a first year electronics engineering student... and knows to do web designing.... anyone need any help?