M. B. A

What about starting a new thread on MBA...
....Engineers as a Manager....Great (Dream)
Why not start a section for that

Shout
--crazy

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    there you go CrazyBoy 😁

Sure we can have a section for M.B.A. Let's see how well M.B.A discussions go before dedicating a section to Management as a career. Its also a great step in enriching the Test Hub section of CE forum.

Your feedback will help in restructuring the forums. So, for the time being, feel free to discuss all the M.B.A stuff here. πŸ˜€

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    thanks crazyboy. I was thinking about starting a discussion thread on mba studies πŸ˜€

it will be better if we have a separate section for MBA. Biggie take my idea -
    - Rename the 'The Test Hub' section with 'Higher Education' and rename the sub sections accordingly. Maybe two sections - GRE & M.B.A

what do you think?[​IMG]
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Anyone from INDIA.....do you have any information when is the free mock test of CL, IMS, TIME, PT or any other ....

--Crazy😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Is there anyone who is preparing for CAT this year.....

--Crazy😁
  • crook
    crook
    how about GMAT ? lot of engineers want to do GMAT πŸ˜€
  • rick
    rick
    me

crook
    how about GMAT ? lot of engineers want to do GMAT πŸ˜€
    Well, I'm thinking about GMAT. Haven't made up my mind yet πŸ˜•
  • aashima
    aashima
    well...

well these days am contemplating wat to do after my enggineering... go for a job or higher studies...if studies then wat??? so it'll take me lil time to contribute to this thread... between i wud like to know the entrance procedure for CAT πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aashima
    well these days am contemplating wat to do after my enggineering... go for a job or higher studies...if studies then wat??? so it'll take me lil time to contribute to this thread... between i wud like to know the entrance procedure for CAT πŸ˜€
    1. I'd encourage you to think 'out of the box' πŸ˜€ . Job or Higher education are the only two options? What else can you think of? 😁

2. CAT: CAT stands for Common Admission Test. Its is a test conducted by Indian Institutes of Managements for admission to their PGDBM (& other courses). There are many institutes which consider CAT scores.
    As per the new rules, you cannot appear for the CAT unless you are graduated or in the final year of your degree course. The CAT is usually scheduled in the month of November & around 1,50,000 candidates appear each year.

I guess, crazyboy can put in more information! πŸ˜€

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    well

The_Big_K
    1. I'd encourage you to think 'out of the box' πŸ˜€ . Job or Higher education are the only two options? What else can you think of?

-The Big K-
    any ideas? i dont think therz ne other option
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    So, where are we heading with M.B.A discussions?

Our CE-Higher Education section needs a serious update. Please post your ideas in Suggestions & Feedback section!

-The Big K-
  • Mahesh
    Mahesh
    Hi friends,

I'm preparing for CAT 07.Is there anyone preparing for CAT or who crack CAT?.I want to know how to start the preparation.
  • aashima
    aashima
    Mahesh
    Hi friends,

I'm preparing for CAT 07.Is there anyone preparing for CAT or who crack CAT?.I want to know how to start the preparation.
    Well Mahesh CAT preparation (what majority people go for) is taken up by joining the institutes that provide the coaching for the same. It depends on you, how much time you have to before appearing for the exam and they provide you classes accordingly. The teach you in the related subjects, conduct frequent mock classes etc.
    The major feilds that are covered in the exam are
    1. Maths (which includes stats as a major part)
    2. Aptitude - something that every exam includes today
    3. LDR which deals with the questions of logic reasoning
    4. English - This is to check your skills in english language.

Situatory advice - On the first day of your class they would ask you to read as much of novels as you can so if you aren't doing anything at all at the moment, you can start with a good novel. This is basically to improve your english vocabulary.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    aashima
    Situatory advice - On the first day of your class they would ask you to read as much of novels as you can so if you aren't doing anything at all at the moment, you can start with a good novel. This is basically to improve your english vocabulary.
    Couldnt agree more. And dont take up reading only for belling the CAT, take it up as a habit.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Couldnt agree more. And dont take up reading only for belling the CAT, take it up as a habit.
    Centuries ago, CAT was the motivator for me to take up reading. But the world of reading sucked me in like a black hole and reading is a habit now. 😁

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys! Check out the bottom left corner of our (click->) Homepage We have a 'countdown' for special events. Currently we have a countdown for FIFA '06 world cup 😁. Cool...
Here we start an interesting debate. The topic of this debate is - "Are Degrees necessary for being successful?" Feel free to explode your thoughts on this topic. Do let...
What is the angle between diagonals of two adjacent faces of a cube starting from same vertex? Post your answer with explanation. Quick! -The Big K-
Hi CEans! The session timout for our forums is now set to 20 minutes. So, I hope that you won't get 'login screen' when you compose your big post and...
Here comes a challenge for Computer Engineers ! int i, n = 20; for (i = 0; i < n; i--) { printf("X"); } By only changing or adding ONLY...