LYF Wind 2: Large Screen With 4G LTE Connectivity & Android Lollipop For Rs. 8299

Just like any other Indian smartphone manufacturer, Reliance Industries owned smartphone brand LYF is trying to stay relevant by shelling out new handsets in quick succession. This week it is the turn of LYF Wind 2 which is the largest LYF smartphone till date with its massive 6-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution display. The LYF Wind 2 is also the first smartphone in the LYF range to feature audio enhancement software like BesLoudness, BesAudEnh and BesSurround which pump up the audio quality of the media that is being played on the smartphone. Just like other Wind smartphones the LYF Wind 2 provides USB On-The-Go support along with Voice Over LTE (VoLTE).

LYF Wind 2 (1)
LYF Wind 2 (2) LYF Wind 2 (3) LYF Wind 2 (4) LYF Wind 2 (5)

The reason why the LYF Wind 2 retails for such a reasonable price is because of what is inside it. You get the widely used MediaTek 6735M chipset that has been previously used on entry level #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# and other countless smartphones. To refresh your memory, the MT 6735 has a 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor, ARM Mali-T720 GPU and 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM which is competent enough to handle the Android 5.1 (Lollipop) installed on the smartphone. The internal memory on the LYF Wind 2 stands at 16GB and the microSD card slot allows memory expansion up to 32GB.

The LYF Wind 2 is equipped with an 8MP sensor on the rear and an underwhelming 2MP sensor on the front. The LYF Wind 2 is powered by a 2850mAh battery that is claimed to provide standby time of 190 hours and talk time of up to 9 hours. The connectivity options on the LYF Wind 2 include Bluetooth, microUSB and Wi-Fi. The sensor list on the LYF Wind 2 consists of accelerometer, light and proximity sensor. The LYF Wind 2 will cost you Rs. 8,299 and you can find it at your local retailer and online stores as well.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Team, This is Dharmendra Kuamr from Pune, India. I'am a telecommunition engineer. Currnetly I'm working with IBM DAKSH SEVICES INDIA PVT LTD.
Hi Could anyone suggest a Pyrometer (Remote temperature measuring device, capable of measuring above 350 Degree Celsius) with embedded humidity meter also. I need a pyrometer for my project and...
Check In @ 11:00 AM (IST) Today ( August 5, 2016) ​ [Prelude] As we reveal the biggest change ever in the CrazyEngineers world; we're just as nervous as all...
Hailing from Rajasthan, Virendra Singh Ranawat's father served as a naval officer, owing to which travel was a part and parcel of his growing up days. Virendra completed B.tech in...
Not quite getting an introductory line to introduce you to the world of greenery. As a matter of fact, we live with our mother nature that provides us food, shelter,...