low power audio op amp?

Hi everyone, I was looking for a low power audio op amp for a project. I'll be using a 5V source and the input coming form pin 9 of an arduino to play wave audio file.

there is a lot of info about the lm386 but seems to be an old op amp. are there any better low power op amp than the lm386?

I'm trying to make it as loud as possible.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Old is Gold and in your design 5V is not enough to give you very loud blast with any IC's

Use lm386 and that will give you a decent output to please your ears

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi there, In Network theorems, we say that in any Linear Bilateral Network.....(bla bla bla...) But Could anyone tell me the exact meaning of Linear and Bilateral? Thanks in advance.....
We usually use Wired internet in our places which is quite good. However, now I am going out of my place and need to know, which wireless internet is good...
Google just pushed easier to develop android applications using new IDE, code name Android Studio New IDE is also compatible for all platform Windows, iOS and Linux. Earlier android IDE...
Is there any sensor, that can be used to read the readings displayed on an LCD and can be controlled by an MCU?? I'm using PIC 18F4520
I remember having removed the mud-guard from my bicycle just to make it look 'sporty'. Though I achieved to looks, I ended up spray painting almost everyone who rode behind...