Love CE <3 but need to know more India oriented forums

Hey everybody,

I have been browsing through all kinds of forums for an Indian oriented forum on CISCO certification but to no avail. No offense to CE but I really need to interact with more Indian regarding my certifications as they are probably best aware of the job situation as well. Kindly guide me.

Much Love,

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE 😀

Most of CEans are from India. Post your question in appropriate forum (General Help) and CEans would be happy to help you.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE 😀
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    welcome to CE
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • NDKiara
    NDKiara
    Hey guys! Thank you for welcoming me 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    I agree with Biggie, I think you've already found one of your best resources.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are thinking of buying a brand new limousine just wait! You need to think over again. Because Xenatec in collaboration with Maybach launched a luxurious coupe model. The...
what are the basic instruments required for practicing analog electronics' practicals at home??i know about some such as breadboard,resistors,diodes,transistors.... what else???and please also discuss their prices.thanks in advance!!!
Lifehacker, the popular 'how-to' blog by Gawker Media has undergone a makeover. You can view the new design live on their official site: Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things...
Institute Of Engineering & Management, WB, India has organized Festronix 2011 between 5-6 March 2011. CE is happy to be associated with IEM as media partner. We'll bring you the...
can neone help in on this.. i need to know the required technologies nd also the interfacing issues... looking forward to replies dat may help me:smile: