CrazyEngineers
  • LORD_EC
    LORD_EC

MemberJun 23, 2007

LORD_EC.......I love you..

Hi to all,
    I am LORD_EC(thats my nick name).I am a 4th year Engg student at Delhi college of Engineering..Currently preparing for IIM's and i need you best wishes for that.

Regards
    LORD_EC
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • crook

MemberJun 23, 2007

LORD_EC
    Hi to all,
    I am LORD_EC(thats my nick name).I am a 4th year Engg student at Delhi college of Engineering..Currently preparing for IIM's and i need you best wishes for that.

Regards
    LORD_EC
    Welcome to CE, LORD_EC 😁. You seem to be a narcissist (at least, the title of this thread tells that to us). How about a detailed introduction? There is an introduction template available too.

All said & done, welcome to the gang. Keep Rocking!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Elisa

MemberJun 23, 2007

LORD_EC
    Hi to all,

Regards
    LORD_EC
    Welcome to CE.
    Cancel
  • LORD_EC

MemberJun 24, 2007

I mentioned "I love you" in my post because i just love this forum..Quite a decent layout with everything systematic and lovely theme with sexy articles.
    I am lovin'g it..
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register