looking for summer training

hi, i am in 4th sem be looking for summer training in production and industrial branch .can anyone help me out

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rrsb2004
    hi, i am in 4th sem be looking for summer training in production and industrial branch .can anyone help me out

Where in the world are you located? What help do you expect from CEans?
  • rrsb2004
    rrsb2004
    The_Big_K
    Where in the world are you located? What help do you expect from CEans?
    i m from india,, n i want a good company to employ me .... my engg. branch is production and industrial engg.... probably related to mechanical......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Our CEan - Swatis informed me that CE was covered on UTVi 😁. I had no clue that we'll be covered on TV. Did anyone watch the telecast? Addendum:...
In turbo C Editor ,there is a menu called Project. I saw some files with extension .PRJ. For what purpose we use this menu? How to use it?
Hi, This is not a puzzle, but a problem based on electrostatics, quite a tricky one. Just try it out ... 2 metallic spheres of the same radius, having charges...
[FONT="]There are a lot of career training courses which can help a person to develop valuable skills and knowledge. These in turn help the person to earn more money. The...
​ The begins in Cape Town today, just 29 days after the threat of terrorism convinced representative to ship it overseas. All eight franchises will be in action...