CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@anurag mishra • 27 Feb, 2008
plzzzzzzzz anyone gve me idea 4 minor project topic quick
@Kaustubh Katdare • 27 Feb, 2008 Re: looking 4 minor project topic

anurag mishra
plzzzzzzzz anyone gve me idea 4 minor project topic quick
Quickly go through -

https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...eas-seminar-topics-cs-engineering-2008-a.html

and

https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...razyengineers-quick-start-guide-new-post.html
@m4enigma • 04 Mar, 2008 Re: looking 4 minor project topic

Abe tu yahaan pe bhi..

Kya la.. kya idea chahiye??
@Kaustubh Katdare • 04 Mar, 2008 Re: looking 4 minor project topic

m4enigma
Abe tu yahaan pe bhi..

Kya la.. kya idea chahiye??
enigma, please use English. That is the primary language of the forums.
@ronit • 02 May, 2009 could you suggest some minor projects related to power and control?
@Harshad Italiya • 02 May, 2009 Make on POWER FACTOR management
@remshad medappil • 26 Aug, 2009 For computer science i suggest
1.Library and school management application
2.Tetris Game
3.Hospital Management Application
4.Web Applications Like Hot Link protection , Online Designer.
@priyanka biswas • 24 Feb, 2010 Re: Looking for minor project topic on .net

Good morning sir/madam,

With due respect i want to say you that i want help for minor project topics on dot net. i will be very thankfull to you.😕
@jit9754 • 23 Mar, 2010 about minor project...

i am a student of engineering of mechanical branch.
i am in need of some topics about my minor projerct, i am so confused.
so please advise me for some topics for my minor project.
@lordisdeepak • 28 Mar, 2010 i am student of electrical and electronics engineering student wanted to do a project in this summer vacation . so please can u give me some idea for this. keeping this in mind that i am student of first year.
@user • 02 Apr, 2010 hi sir/madam...
can any one pls help me in doin mini project i need to know how to select a topic for mini project....pls help me...i m a second year student and i would like to start a project in this semester holiday..so pls help me as soon as possible...
@sumith123 • 15 Jun, 2010 very important thing before going to select a project ..it should be in your favourite subject
@bhavnatalesara • 10 Jul, 2011 I am a student of B.Tech III year (V sem)of Electrical and Electronics branch.I need your help to suggest me few minor project..I m also listing some of projects name....Please suggest me which one is more better ,as i m totally confused....
1.[FONT=&quot]FM Transmitter
2.Advanced FM Transmitter
3.FM ReceiverAutomatic
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]4.Two digit industrial object counter.
5.Three digit industrial object counter.
6.Mobile charger using IC 555
If u have another idea ,please suggest me........Thank you
[/FONT]
@Kushagra Shukla • 19 Aug, 2014 hey i am final year diploma computer science student and i have been given a minor project in HTML...i have to create a simple static website..kindly help me out with the topics or any ideas i can use...Thank you
@oumar • 01 Sep, 2014 am student of bsc. Mathematics level 200, pls i need minor projects related to computer science.
13.5k views

Related Posts

@sharunya · Dec 15, 2015

hi.. im electronic communication student... I need help for my final year project.. the theme that given to us was green technology.. im really out of ideas about it.. please...
5.9k views

@N.Gowtham Raj · Feb 12, 2012

Hey guys... Some one please suggest me a Best Book for Manufacturing Science & Technology..... The BEST one to understand and for all competitive exams.....
8.5k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 6, 2008

I have no idea if "Engineering Drawing" is a part of curriculum in engineering colleges around the world. In India, it is! I personally enjoyed the subject very much. However,...
6.6k views

@kanikabir · Jun 15, 2011

Hello friends, If you did not get proper placement in your colleges and want to get higher studies (preparation of GATE) or get Government jobs (like IES) and Public Sector...
10.3k views

@patil.ashu01 · Apr 9, 2013

Hello, I am an engineering student and thinking of buying laptop for project work. I am thinking of i3 or i5. But i5 leads to very high costs. And heard...
4k views