Longest lasting AAA batteries available in markets?

I tried Duracell AAA batteries for my Apple Magic Mouse and thought it'd give me a better life over the default Apple included rechargeable batteries. Unfortunately, the Duracells lasted only a week longer than the default batteries. I've not tried Energizer batteries yet so can't say anything about them.

Looking forward to suggestions and first hand experiences on the longest lasting AAA batteries.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I had tried many AAA batteries but my vote is for duracel.Whether it is alkaline or AAA,Duracel had served me the BEST.
    😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Eveready Energizer performed poorer than Duracell in an audio device.

Though termed as disposable primary cells, these cells can be recharged to some extent if done safely. In such cells the reaction is irreversible. However all the zinc metal may not have been consumed. The depolarizer may have generated a high resistance path. By recharging one may be able to squeeze out a little more juice.
    This may work for a few cycles.
    I am concerned about eWaste. Any reuse of cells will have a significant reduction of this. Should be done carefully.

What do CEans feel about this?
    Recharging Alkaline Batteries

• zaveri
    zaveri
    Nippo and Novino batteries made by National are the best among batteries, but i think the AAA variants of these are not made.

I think the normal Eveready red batteries will do splendidly.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Energizer in AA size wass okay when we used it for microphones They used to support a longer time

But about AAA variant I am oblivious to them in any applications
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure why the Duracells didn't last longer in the magic mouse. Maybe they aren't meant to be used in them. Looks like the magic mouse draws a lot more current than expected. In my wirless keyboard though, the batteries go almost 45 days before calling it quits.

I checked local stores but couldn't find Energizer batteries. May order them online.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure why the Duracells didn't last longer in the magic mouse. Maybe they aren't meant to be used in them. Looks like the magic mouse draws a lot more current than expected. In my wirless keyboard though, the batteries go almost 45 days before calling it quits.

I checked local stores but couldn't find Energizer batteries. May order them online.

try using AAA batteries of any local make and check out the results.

because from what i know, Duracell's quality is the worst.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zaveri
    try using AAA batteries of any local make and check out the results.

because from what i know, Duracell's quality is the worst.
    Looks like we've mixed reviews of the Duracell. Is there any particular brand you'd like to suggest? I like the convenience of the rechargeable batteries. There used to be a battery brand called 'NipPo'. I think they do still operate, but don't spend a buck on advertising.
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like we've mixed reviews of the Duracell. Is there any particular brand you'd like to suggest? I like the convenience of the rechargeable batteries. There used to be a battery brand called 'NipPo'. I think they do still operate, but don't spend a buck on advertising.

Biggie, I would suggest you to use rechargeable 4 x AAA 1100 Alkaline, Ni-Mh Rechargeable Batteries , It would at least give you a Year Replacement warranty if it worns out after continous recharging. Better Solution to normal dry cells
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Kaustubh Katdare

check out my previous replies, and i have already mentioned "NipPo'.

they are the best in the market. Especially the "hyper" and "gold" variants.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Kaustubh Katdare

Batteries are capable of delivering a fixed Ah only

If you are in an position to find a smaller battery that has higher Ah it will last longer

Energizer and as #-Link-Snipped-# said Nippo hyper are good alternatives worth a try
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    i have no idea about it.
    thks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The modern cars rely on on-board computers and electronics systems. On-board computers have been mandatory in all the US vehicles since 1996 and now hackers have set their eyes on...
Yes..you have got two offers//But no clash of interests. each job in the same field of yours.which one would you choose?
I knew some day the Prince Of Persia game will make it to the tablets and happy to report that the game's been officially released on both Android and iOS....
Microsoft's showing how to push the limits of the Windows operating system. Engineers at Microsoft recently published a blog post showing how they achieved 12K gaming using three Sharp PN-K321...
Hello everybody, this might sound weird but I am interested to learn engine modifications, tuning and body works . I have done some research on our formal education systems but...