London 2012: Congratulations Sushil Kumar ! Silver Medal !

Sushil Kumar, India - wins the Silver medal in men's 66 Kg Free style Wrestling. First indian wrestler to enter in finale of wrestling in Olympics, He gave a fight in Finale but couldn't get pass the opponent in finale.

He was the flag bearer for Indian contingent in opening ceremony and lived up to expectation. Also, he is the first ever Indian player to win medal in consecutive Olympics(Last year it was bronze, this year its Silver, I am sure next year it would be GOLD).

Folks, Congratulate Sushil Kumar for awesome performance. Many Congratulations!!!you made the whole country Proud.

-CB

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Congratulations Sushil

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I wanted to do a paper presentation for an upcoming symposium but don't have any idea on how to do it .So I need some valid suggestion for...
What is the physical significance of a triple integral? What does it denote?
Talking about the power transmitting chains, which are connected to shafts using sprockets. what are the components that are included in a chain and how is it fabricated ? any...
i am using windows 7 home premium os i m unable to install turbo c and any c++softewar without changing the os .if u know any better idea it will...
heyy guysss....have u heard about the game called KLUELESS 7....its an initiative by the iim students....its a mindboggling game guys....its a game where u will have clues all over the...