London 2012: Congratulations MARY KOM !

MARY KOM, India - won the Bronze medal in Women's 51 Kg Boxing. She couldn't go past ADAMS (GBR) to remain in contention for silver or Gold, however become the first Indian women to won a medal in Olympics in Boxing.

Folks, Congratulate MARY KOM for awesome performance. Many Congratulations!!!you made the whole country Proud.

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Pakistan Facebook Page managers are no doubt enthusiastic about the upcoming release of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The phone will be unveiled later this month, but the Samsung...
Hello, Just was wondering why thread title editing is not allowed? Or am I missing something? I think its one of the basic functionality that should be made available to...
Do you feel like changing your number because you unwillingly gave it to unwanted people? App Store got an easy solution for you, and it is called 'Burner'. It will...
hey guys..., let me know how many of you are going to answer the below question.... series is : 14,916,2536,?
I have a paper presentation program regarding communication system. Is botanicus interactus-a multi touch controller be a suitable one? or suggest me some good topics.i also have other options like...