logic puzzle!!

There is a girl behind each boy, and a boy behind each girl. How many children are needed to do this?

Replies

• mech_guy
    mech_guy
    Well, it can be done with just a boy and a girl. Both in line and facing opposite to each other.

is it what your puzzle asked? πŸ˜€

Regards
  • tech_vaibhav_ee
    tech_vaibhav_ee
    yup!!
    you have passed the ultimate logic test...😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, This is my DTMF decoding code for 7 number random dtmf signal. What is Dtmf? Dual-tone multi-frequency (DTMF) signaling is used for telecommunication signaling over analog telephone lines in...
Hello All I am wassup πŸ˜€ An ex electronics engineer, worked as an embedded engineer. Now cofounder and CEO of cleantech company ! And BIG K awesome work man !
Hi Ceans, Read the link the scientists have corrected the sensor problem!!πŸ˜› Scientists save India's moon mission from failure courtesy google news
Hello guys, Can anybody explain the need for isolating the oscilloscope? If not isolated what will happen? Explain in detail. Thanks in advance!
πŸ˜•Hey can anyone guide me as to what should be my future course of action,I have given my final semester exams from mumbai university & waiting for my results.My agg...