Location Sensitive Speed Adaptation System for Automobiles

Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT:Location sensitive speed adaptation (LSSA) is a safety technology that alerts drivers when they exceed the
speed limit. LSSA activates when a driver exceeds the posted speed limit for a section of road by a set speed. Audio and
visual warnings activate to remind the driver that they are going too fast. LSSA contains a speed control system which
helps in forcibly reducing the speed of the vehicle to comply with the speed limit of the zone it is to enter. Speed control is
done by controlling the fuel flow to the engine.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Myself and my friend who is my teammate in this project lost a friend along with his cousin in a gruesome bike accident 2 years back. This was tje reason for us to pick Automobiles as our topic and that to we wanted to control over speeding of vehicles. Therefore LSSA.
Importance of our LSSA is human life. Safety is our prime moto.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: sri muthukumaran institute of technology
City: chennai
State: tamil nadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Steel concrete composite construction has gained wide acceptance world wide as an alternative to pure steel and pure concrete construction. The use of steel in...
Consider the following code snippets Case1: int main() { int a; a=printf("hello"),printf("joke"); printf("%d",a); return 0; } Case2: int main() { int a; a=(printf("hello"),printf("joke")); printf("%d",a); return 0; } Case3: int main()...
Microsoft is trying to make Windows 10 the perfect operating system for every user around the globe. As Microsoft’s Windows OS is a globally availabke product, it should support all...
Project Abstract / Summary : 1)Autonomous mode- The project consists of a Firebird V Atmega 2560 Robot. There are two fields on either side of a white line(fig.1.1). The robot...
Project Abstract / Summary : Cloud-based Mobile Media Applications with Service populating and QoS-Aware Mechanisms Chaitali Autade, Trupti Hon, Akshada Avhad, Shaila Kakade Computer Department of Sanjivani Rural Education Society’s...