Load Management System Using PLC

hi everyone.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Muneeb ur Rehman
    hi everyone.
    Hello and welcome. What is this discussion about and what are we supposed to discuss about load management system? More description about your post would help us add meaningful responses.
  • Muneeb ur Rehman
    Muneeb ur Rehman
    load management system using PLC is my BSEE final year project. i want some help how to start it and to continue

its like to take electricity from different sources like wapda, solar, windmill etc and to give it to appliances in industry, home etc anywhere according to priority given to it.

i wish that this site will help me alot.

Any senior or experience person here can also be a great help

i didn't get any help or idea yet....?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not tell us how you have started so far and where exactly you are stuck? There won't be any handholding here unless you show some initiative.
  • Muneeb ur Rehman
    Muneeb ur Rehman
    i have just selected this as my final year project. i even dont know how to start it.

i want some resource or a person who had done work on this so that it will be helpful for my proceeding.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Make an effort, friend. Try answering these questions:

1. How will the system finally work? What will be the input and expected output?

2. What are going to be the features of the system?

3. Read about PLC, if you haven't already.

4. What kind of load management do you want your system to do?

5. What components will you need to build the project etc.

Answering these questions will help you get started and in the process you will learn a lot too. Do not expect someone will come and spoonfeed you with everything you need. Just make a start by answering the questions above questions and ask very specific questions to our fellow engineers. I'm sure they'll love to help you build your project. But again, no one will 'guide' you from start to end. You will have to walk your own path.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you haven't thought of artificially intelligent beings could replace fielders in a cricket match or baseball players, the ongoing research at the Learning Algorithms and Systems Laboratory at EPFL...
Lava Mobiles has started showing teasers of its upcoming smartphone - Lava Iris X1 and the excitement about the new Android phone is starting to build up. Expected to go...
(Sent by J.Shivakumaran) QUOTE: One is amused and yet troubled by the recent media discussion on the non-issue of whether Raghuram Rajan will continue as RBI Governor in case a...
Norway gets the crown for having the first building in the world that is energy positive - aka the building that produces more energy than it consumes. The building (pictured...
Karbonn Mobiles has now officially launched its new smartphone called the 'Karbonn Titanium Hexa'. Back in March this year, the company had unveiled the Titanium Hexa along with its Octane...