CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 14 Oct, 2009

Hello,

I'm posting this thread on behalf of our CEan crazy_electronic. If you know of any electronics companies in Chennai that recruits electronics, electronics & communication engineers, please post the details here.

@Srirampmv • 28 Oct, 2010 Nokia,Flextronics.
3k views

Related Posts

@Guneet Khanuja · May 5, 2014

FashUpp, a social fashion platform startup, was founded by a trio team of Ankit Sachan, Ashish Kumar and Koustubh Sinhal - 2010 graduates from IIT Kanpur. The website lets you...
3.2k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Dec 24, 2014

Everyone has love and hate relationship with Whatsapp, so do I. I love how WhatsApp helps connect to your relatives and totally hate how it fucks up your brain too...
12.7k views

@ErAnushka · Oct 16, 2012

I'm solving some problems based on law of parallelogram of forces. I completely understand the concept and how to prove that 😀 But I've one silly question, look at problem...
9.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 9, 2011

It's official. After the release of B.E. 6th Semester results, now it's turn of B.E. 4th Sem results. They will be out in the wee hours of night i.e. at...
4.1k views

@hare singh nayak · Sep 21, 2012

please give the complete detailed solution of this program ..#include void fun(int); typedef int (*pf) (int, int); int proc(pf, int, int); int main() { int a=3; fun(a); return 0; }...
3.3k views