link and channel

Hello friends,

Now there is one question that keeps me pondering. What is the difference between a link and a channel in communication system in context to their architecture and physical significance.

Thank you,

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In my home one mcb tripping with out load after 2 to 3 mins. I switched off all loads. and switched ON the Mcb, but with in 2 to 3...
Hey everyone, I'm doing my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, currently in third year. Honestly, i spent the two years in my engineering not knowing what I'm actually doing. I just...
We're keen to use the latest technology, and all we're often left out is with this. Don't we have anything to say about it? Have we not let these companies...
The advancement in technology has shown us eras with Lathe being called the mother of all machines,the dedicated manufacturing system and the flexible manufacturing system. The dedicated manufacturing system was...
A team of students at Columbia University has been working on a robotic arm that reacts to facial gestures. The robotic arm is called, well, ARM, which stands for Assistive...