linear integrated circuits concepts

Friends,i am from india,doing Electronic and comunication engineering 2nd year in VRS college of Eng,Tamilnau,
Let me come to the point,currently i am doing 4th semester,having LIC(linear Integrated Circuits) as one among 6 subjects,i am unable to understand the concepts of designing and framing IC,with all its terms,silicon,pnp ,npn type,si layer .I want a brief tutorial,or easy to uderstand way of material for it.Please if you can help me ,give me your known knowledge about this or link.
Thank You in advance.

Replies

• jensiline
    jensiline
    Hai

refer BAKSHI for easy understanding
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    no actually i use B.Roy Choudry.....

its easy and good with clear concepts

and not too tough besides it is a recommended book by anna univ. so if you read from it there is no chance you will loose unnecessary marks.....😀

TRY IT!!!!

if you still want a link or something check this: Semiconductor Device Fabrication
  • sai_rajdi
    sai_rajdi
    but roy chowdary book dont give all the units in our syllabus
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    yeah but for the IC fabrication portion mani4astro asked b roy chowdry is good
    besides it is also good for OP-AMP,its charachteristics,applications and phase locked loops 😀

yeah the 3rd chapter has not been covered in the book but for the third chapter we have been told to use Sergio Franco.😀
  • chirag_kotadia
    chirag_kotadia
    Refer Jacob Millman and Hawkis
    Fun to read
  • ruler
    ruler
    Hai,
    for that refer Roy chaudry author😛
  • piyushh
    piyushh
    Microelectronic Circuits Sedra Smith
  • achu.diva
    achu.diva
    refer roy chaudhari -linear circuits
    j b gupta -electronics and measrg instruments
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I would say just go through the book recommended by your lecturer or book of your interest on the subject then post your questions here such that we can give you clear idea about the topic and even links to refer the same.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fishbowl Version: 1.0.1.195 File Size: 331 License: Free Fishbowl ....... Click to Download
Hi Is there a possibility of changing the Title messages that we get when we mouseover the minimised windows? I want to make my own userdefined popups making it applications...
Hi CEans! Here is my brief introduction Name: Shashank *Engineering Trade: Computer Location: Noida *Occupation: Working as a software developer *Hobbies & Interests: Singing,Listenig to music,Reading novels ,Learning new IT...
Even if the going is tough in the market, more than half of the people surveyed are ready to quit job, switch the professions or take break. 62 percent of...
Hi guys.. how are you doing all? hope everything is okay this is my first post here I'm new to C++ language it is also my first language so I'm...