CrazyEngineers
  • shaamzoon
    shaamzoon

MemberOct 17, 2011

Line Following Robot

Any body does have "LINE FOLLOWING PROJECT'S DOCUMENTATION?" if somebody have it please help me to get done with this project.😀 thank you.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberOct 17, 2011

What type of documentation you need?
    Please don't ask for ready Project Report.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • shaamzoon

MemberOct 18, 2011

godfather
    What type of documentation you need?
    Please don't ask for ready Project Report.
    i need the project guide,, whole description about line following project..it would be more helpful. your help may highly appreciated.😀
    Cancel
  • simplycoder

MemberOct 18, 2011

@shaamzoon: CE members might help you with your project and by this I mean HELP you.

We certainly will not serve you food in your plate, you have to take it, we would jus provide you directions.
    Some members here might even go to limit of serving you food in your plate,but then please donot hope that they would feed you food.

If you want some help, show us what you have done. what search/re-search you have done on you line follower. What all components it used,what programing is used or not used,take some cool photographs of your model, in case if you want to show us how cool your line-follower works, then you can record a video and post it here, I am quiet sure other will appreciate it.
    Then sketch up an outline of your project, and if you are stuck some where on your report, then ask, and I am sure you are going to get DIRECTIONS from CEans.
    Cancel
  • shaamzoon

MemberOct 28, 2011

simplycoder
    @shaamzoon: CE members might help you with your project and by this I mean HELP you.

We certainly will not serve you food in your plate, you have to take it, we would jus provide you directions.
    Some members here might even go to limit of serving you food in your plate,but then please donot hope that they would feed you food.

If you want some help, show us what you have done. what search/re-search you have done on you line follower. What all components it used,what programing is used or not used,take some cool photographs of your model, in case if you want to show us how cool your line-follower works, then you can record a video and post it here, I am quiet sure other will appreciate it.
    Then sketch up an outline of your project, and if you are stuck some where on your report, then ask, and I am sure you are going to get DIRECTIONS from CEans.
    thnx 4da infrmation which u hv mentiond here....cheers! NOBODY IS PERFECT!
    Cancel
  • simplycoder

MemberOct 28, 2011

@shaamzoon: We donot expect anyone to be perfect and accept the fact that no one is perfect....
    The least we expect from any one is "MAKE AN EFFORT BY YOURSELF!"
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register