Line following robot ( with and without microcontroller)

To make a line follower robot without microcontroller from scratch is very simple, all you
need is an acrylic sheet chassis, two DC BO motor, 1 caster wheel, 2 LDR sensors and transistors as motor driver circuit.

Making a grid following robot similar to the video shown below is a bit complex, but if basics are cleared this is not difficult. It is made using acrylic sheet chassis, 4 IR sensors, ATmega32 microcontroller, one Obstacle sensor, Two DC BO motors, One caster wheel, L293D motor driver circuit.

Thank you
Abhishek Mehta

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a student of DTU DELHI.I have given my 2nd sem exams and will be going in 3rd sem but rightnow i am having holidays(40 days still remain) .Till...
I have completed Diploma in Production Engineering.I have ten years experience in Welding & Metal Cutting (CNC Plasma / CNC Oxy Fuel) Industries.
hi i want to detect the faces from still image with the help of edge detection. my program is just finding edges and am also trying with bwlabel() and regionprops()...
Name: ravind kumar *Engineering Trade: mech Location: ghaziabad, india *Occupation: Working as a design engineer Work Experience: 6 year *Hobbies & Interests: reading books *Aim in life: (to become a...
please give information about admissions in M.TECH through GATE in AP universities or private colleges? stipend is available colleges and qualifications of stipend?