Lindsay's technical books for experimenters, inventors, tinkerers, mad scientists, and "Thomas-Edis

Lindsay's technical books sells technical books of yester years. Going to close down. The last order has to be by 28 February 2013.

For those who are interested:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My DAC rank is 2899 and i got VITA Mumbai in my first round counselling....... (Not even expected to get DAC with this Rank). so confused. there is a lot...
Hello all, I want some reliable information related BITSAT engineering exam. Is it is same as the other engineering exams like GATE??
Is there any way to set volume for Laptop speakers and headphones differently. i.e can I set ,say 70% volume for headphones and 22% volume for speakers, so that when...
Designation : Associate Software Engineer (ASE) Eligibility Criteria • Only BE/B.Tech & MCA - 2012 academic batch. • 60% and above aggregate without any standing backlog. • 55% and above...
Dear All, I'm in need of a suggestions/comments from the experts here about my career. I'm 5+ experienced java resource. Recently i got offer from Cognizant and Infosys. Now i'm...