Liken Expands S.E.A Flagship Through Software Usage Partnership

Leading independent software usage consultancy Liken group (Liken - delivering board level support when you need it.), has added to its acclaimed Software Efficiency Audit (S.E.A) service by partnering with complementary products from Scalable Software LLC (IT Asset Intelligence and Digital Agility Analytics – Scalable Software).

Liken’s Software Efficiency Audit (S.E.A) service is already helping an increasing number of CFOs and CIOs to place a considerably greater focus on tightening software budgets and raising overall system efficiency from existing software license arrangements. By conducting a Software Efficiency Audit, Liken claims, organisations can easily discover where they have over licensed software or alternatively, where they have underutilised the investment they have already made. The service will then advise on how significant savings can be made without affecting service levels. S.E.A will also identify where alternatives such as Open Source products might be used instead of expensive, proprietary solutions.

By partnering with a leading product vendor such as Scalable, Liken believes they now offer a complete resource to companies seeking to optimise software usage and reduce costs.

Scalable, a leading innovator in delivering cost-effective IT Asset Lifecycle Management solutions has made a major market impact with its much respected Survey solution. This provides highly effective management intelligence for businesses seeking a single, in-depth view of the IT assets installed in an organisation.

James Rowlands, MD of Liken group feels that the decision to partner with Scalable products is a natural development given the take-up to date of their S.E.A range of services. He notes, “There is considerable synergy between our S.E.A solution and these highly reputable, best-of-breed products and offering them is proving popular with both our existing and prospective customers whose priority is to save money and resource. We now feel that S.E.A, with Scalable in the engine room, offers an unbeatable combination to organisations seeking to save wasted resource in their software investment.”

Mark Cresswell, CEO of Scalable Software LLC echoed Rowland’s comments adding,”Scalable has built its reputation on an ability to empower organisations by using class-leading products that deliver a strong value proposition and ROI. This allows them to free up budget for other unfunded IT projects. The S.E.A service provided by Liken leverages our offering well and this partnership represents a natural unison and even greater benefits for both our client groups.”

He adds, “Like Liken, we are helping people to break free from the cycle of over purchasing and underutilising software. With a combined service and product portfolio, organisations know that they have everything they need under one roof. We are delighted to partner with Liken and look forward to the partnership helping many organisations make a real difference to their software usage scenarios.”

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello every one in CE. so glad to join this. proud to say that we are engineers.... i need a good topic to start a mini project in C++. hope...
Hey all, this might sound a bit stupid, but I've noticed that when I visit the site as a visitor, I can see and access all parts of the forum...
hello I want to do something similar to a missing-pulse-detector, but I want it to detect also steady signals so I basically want to output high when the input is...
CEans, The planning for next CE Meet is already on. Since we are planning 'something new' for our CE Meet, the destination we have chosen for CE Meet is Pune,...
can anyone suggest good handbook for ECE ME TANCET to buy from market?also give author name,publications name.iam from india.