CrazyEngineers
  • Hi friends;I am just diploma passed student, but it really hurts me when i saw any bulb or tube glowing unpurposely.Now a days; every where u can c China Made torchs with white LEDs.These are very very bright and also runs much more time with AA batteries (i.e. Pencil cell).Can we design a circuit which will consume less power to give high lumens light from these white LEDs.one more thing friends...... I am very lee time comes here. So if possible, let me have ur opinions at "".I really really need ur ideas regarding this topic. but keep in mind the poor one should also able to build it.Thanx in advance.Bye ! Have a nice time!!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • gohm

MemberSep 21, 2008

I agree with the admin, let's keep the discussion here so we all can contribute and benefit from it.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberSep 21, 2008

Super bright LEDs should be sufficient 😀 Though, you'd need to test how big of the cluster of the LEDs will need to be before it can light up a decent sized room.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register