Life Related Problems..Physcatry

Hello to all,
I am a newbie here.First thing is I am not here to discuss much technical issues.
But needing some help for some practical life related problems and issues.If anyone has a solutions they are free to express..

Starting from mind.: How to Free up your mind from other tensions which might to less bothered to you.But you are in concern of that ,because you heard of that.

These are some of my personal experiences.I will discuss others also ..slowly...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    1. By getting deeply involved in what you love to do.
    2. Practicing mind relaxing techniques like 'Pranayaam'. Regular exercise also works.
    3. Developing a hobby and following it with passion.

...are the time tested and proven methods of keeping mind free of distractions.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    cool_thinker
    But needing some help for some practical life related problems and issues.If anyone has a solutions they are free to express..

Starting from mind.: How to Free up your mind from other tensions .
    Meditation helps.
    You can try this:

Meditation is always done internally, even in the middle of a crowd.
    The simplest method has no religious connotations whatsoever. It lets one reach within and find one's own core.
    Initially it helps if one does it alone in any quiet place preferably at the same time of the day. While it can be done in any posture it helps if it is practiced sitting down in the early days.
    Sit comfortably, relax any tensed muscles, close your eyes without the least strain and become aware of your breath. Aware of its going in and coming out. Do not attempt to control it. Do not focus your thought on anything specific. If your thoughts wander gently get back to being aware of breathing.
    That is it. Five minutes twice a day.
    After a week you will notice that the breath is slowing down. Let it. While you can do this longer than five minutes there is really no need. After a month increase the period to 6 minutes. Imperceptibly increase to about 8 minutes.
    In the normal rush of modern living there is really no need to go beyond this.

After a few months you will find that you are breathing rate (during the practice) is half or even less compared to your normal rate.
    The effect spills over into your normal life too.

Sounds simple. Let me assure you that it is not. Turning inward is tough. Finding 8 minutes twice a day is not all that easy.
    This brings me to the other issue. Do not be stressed if you miss the practice. Never feel under a compulsion that this must be done. Do not be worried if thoughts keep interfering. You are trying to reach yourself, who is not going away anywhere.
    There is no mantra, no image, no focusing your eyes on the tip of the nose, no chakras, and nothing religious of any denomination.

The process works.

Later you will find that you can effortlessly slip into this even when you are in a crowd, commuting or walking.
    Caution: Better avoid this when driving.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have my own blog hosted by company. WordPress creates RSS Feeds by default for easy access. But what if, I want to transfer my whole WordPress generated Feeds directly...
NOTICE: You must be CrazyEngineers Forum Member to participate in test. Those who do not have CE account should register for free - Register at CrazyEngineers Forum . Fake registrations...
A best colleges for civil engineering in Kanpur is a Indus Institute of technology & management. This college has choose best students from all area from a test and make...
Wtz mean by spurious response
Hi CEs! how you doing? I Appreciate the great opportunity for letting me to join u. pls i need some of your guides on Computer Science. Thank you once again....