LI2 Innovations Workshop on Android Application Development

I recently attended a workshop by#-Link-Snipped-#on Android Application Development.
The workshop's duration was of 2 days and they charged us Rs 800/- ๐Ÿ˜•

On the first day, they explained concepts about Core JAVA, but it was very difficult to handle 100 students, out of which 50 percent did not know what System.out.println is or how to install JDK.

On the second day, when they introduced the students to Google Lab's Beta Product: App Inventor, the crowd was calm and we developed 4 applications.
But much to my dismay, all those apps are available on the internet freely as tutorials.
Check here: #-Link-Snipped-#

I just thought I would share my experience with you all.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Its good you learned something there!

On the first day, they explained concepts about Core JAVA, but it was very difficult to handle 100 students, out of which 50 percent did not know what System.out.println is or how to install JDK.
    Hmm ๐Ÿ˜”. Advanced java is very useful for students these days, Did they said anything about it?

Nice to know about that applications, thanks for the link!

Anyway its always good to attend the workshops ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow... Nice... ๐Ÿ˜€ Heard that Android Dev is just Java Dev! Is it true? Am so excited seeing the Intents and Cursorless controls! Awesome piece of stuff... ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Airtel has launched 3G services in Bangalore, Delhi, Coimbtore, Chennai, Jaipur, Delhi. I did not see unlimited data plans in the list (checked few cities) so wondering how do you...
Aircel thinks that 10% of their existing customers will switch to 3G networks and are planning to launch SIM cards for the Tablets. Aircel has over 2 million customers in...
Hi, Why does most of the memories have byte width , i.e , each location of a memory has a width of 8 bits. Why can't it be 4 bits...
Is there any alternate to discard sent mail in gmail ? ๐Ÿ˜”
Hey guys, was wondering if you could give me some advice on the following : I want to install a chp machine to power a known intraday load profile. How...