LG Tone+ Bluetooth Stereo Headset Set To Launch At CES 2016

South-Korea based MNC, LG is about to launch their all new Tone + Bluetooth Stereo headset Infinim (HBS-910) in the Consumer Electronics trade show (CES) to be held in January. As promised, it will boast of a contemporary design, superior audio quality and an enhanced consumer convenience. LG also confirmed that it will start shipping it in selected regions starting from February 2016. The company however refrained from announcing its exact specifications.
HBS-900
HBS-900 Tone + infinim
In a news release, they vaguely described its look and hardware, which seems very similar to its predecessor, the HBS-900. Expectedly, the headphone will consist of a retractable wire connected to the main body. The primary system is sleek, lightweight and bears a contemporary look. LG claims to provide extra quality features such as a long lasting battery and a metallic body, which most other sound system companies do not offer.

Featuring the upgraded Quad-Layer Speaker Technology, it enables the new Infinim to produce a premium quality sound experience with perfect stability between all possible sound ranges, enhancing the frequency response ratio for richer bass and crisper high notes. They also claimed that the new HBS-910 Infinim will have features such as a dual microphone setup whose accurate measurement will produce an exact voice output, and a high end noise cancellation function which will let you enjoy music with minimum hindrance.

LG did not stop here. It would also introduce a semi-intelligent technology that would make the headphone, a pretty ‘talking’ buddy of yours. The headphone will help you to keep track of your text messages by reading them out loud. LG also planned to upgrade its Tone and Talk android applications with two new features, the 'Voice Memo' and 'Find Me', that are capable of capturing conversions and providing an accurate location of your misplaced device respectively.

lg-tone-infinim-hbs-900

The Tone + comes in different colour variants such as black, pink and white with onboard buttons to give a user friendly control experience, such as fast forwarding, rewinding and controlling the volume.

Chung Sue-hyun, Vice president of the Innovative Personal Devices Business Division at LG Electronics, assured that the new Infinim would be a benchmark setting device and live up to our expectations, as it has been able to erase the shortcomings of its predecessors. He also confirmed that this new technology will be up for grabs in the United States, Europe, Asia and other regions, beginning from February 2016.

Source: POPULAR LG TONE INFINIM™ HEADSET GETS UPDATED FOR 2016 | LG NEWSROOM

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

would a rank of 2998 get an PG-DBDA seat in pune?
hi every one i got 773 rank in ccat entrance exam in section A+B+C .Tell me the chance where i can get seat.I would liketo join in DESD course
I got 663 rank in category(A+B+C) in C-cat exam.So can anyone suggest me that which centre and course I will get through this rank.
For all those tech lovers, who are excited about the much anticipated Consumer Electronics Show at Las Vegas (6 to 9 January), BMW promises to come up with something truly...
With rising pollution levels, air quality is a major concern in most developing countries. Air purifier devices have become a must-have home appliance these days. A team of research scholars...