LG G Pro 2 Price In India Is Rs. 51,500 - Specs & Features At Glance

LG G Pro 2 is now in India. Amidst a lot of expectations and speculations, the smartphone cum phablet has entered an over-crowded Android phone market in India at a hefty price tag of Rs. 51,500. Last year, the company made it mark by bringing the LG Optimus G Pro Price In India Is Rs. 42,500 - Competition For Galaxy Note II as a competition to the ever-popular Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Interestingly, the phone received a huge response and gave the consumers another good option to look at when buying a high-end gadget for themselves. The bar was set at quite a high position and a lot of LG G Pro 2 Launch Confirmed To Be In February - Expectations So Far before the phone's launch in February, 2014. And now that the smartphone is finally here, let us take an in-depth look at the various features and tech specs that the LG G Pro 2 has to offer.

Powered by a 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and an Adreno 330 GPU, the LG G Pro 2 features the latest Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. Sporting a slim bezel, the screen on this phone brings a huge 5.9" Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080 resolution) display. On the memory front, the phone scores just fine with 3GB DDR RAM and 32GB internal memory. Inside the phone's body with dimensions - 157.9 x 81.9 x 8.3 mm, it brings a 3,200mAh (removable) battery. LG G Pro 2 features a 13 megapixel OIS camera on the rear end and a 2.1 megapixel camera. For connectivity needs, it has Bluetooth Smart Ready (BT 4.0), USB, WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), NFC and SlimPort options.
Screen Shot 2014-05-03 at 1.12.11 PM

Screen Shot 2014-05-03 at 1.12.01 PM Screen Shot 2014-05-03 at 1.11.51 PM Screen Shot 2014-05-03 at 1.11.34 PM Screen Shot 2014-05-03 at 1.11.07 PM
Coming to the additional features - the Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) Plus technology in the camera lets users capture steady, focused pictures even with shaky hands or moving subjects. Moreover,
LG G Pro2 camera has incredible features such as - Natural Flash that takes two shots automatically - one with flash, the other without - and merges them for a single shot with the best exposure and color temperature. And Magic Focus lets you switch the focal point from one object to another after the photo has been captured. The refined rear key leys user rest his/her index finger rest naturally on the back and use the buttons even while on calls. Users can open two different websites on the big screen and view both at the same time. Dual Browser is great for a PC-like multitasking experience.

The 1W Hi-Fi Sound makes it possible for users to hear every note when listening to music or watching videos and, it comes with a Visual Mixer, so you can be your own DJ and control speed and tone! The Content Lock allows the user to lock files, photos and memos, so that personal privacy can be protected from others. The Mini View feature allows the screen to shrink and gravitate towards the palm so that users can fully control the phone with one hand free from any hassle. Also the Quick Window Case 2.0 allows you to call directly from the small window, take a photo and see the gallery with the flip cover on.

This power packed smartphone has now been introduced in India at a whooping price of Rs. 51,500 and is available with LG retailers across the country. What are your thoughts on the new Android smartphone? Share with us in comments.

Source: LG G Pro 2 | LG Electronics Singapore

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looking for opinions on this from
    #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# and all engineers here.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    I think front camera which is of 2.1 MP is a drawback. Considering the price point of the device, it should've been 5 MP at least.

And I doubt too, about the sales of this device and Samsung Galaxy S5 (they are really very very expensive)
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Despite of some very good features I Doubt LG to gain customer interest.

High End user would prefer to play it safe by investing on much popular brands like iPhone, hTC, Sony.

They need to first gain user interest by focusing on its mid range,only then they should switch to high end market .

There's still long way to go on Phone business LG ..!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I think 2 MP cam can be good for video chat but thus is an era where selfie has been a new trending one.So a higher MP cam as said by Sanyam Khurana would made it good competitor for Note2 and all Higher end series phones.
    Apart from OIS the other features doesnt seems to be catchy.
  • lal
    lal
    Awesome hardware!

It is high time something is done about the dimensions! And the OS too 😁
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    I completely Agree with LAL, awesome hardware.

Powered with 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and an Adreno 330 GPU; 3 GM RAM and 32 GB internal memory.. AWESOME !

Additionally, Android 4.4 with 5.9" full HD IPS display calls for WOW element.

The only thing which will let a user think before spending 50+ K grand is, poor front camera and only 3200 mAh battery. For a phone with bigger screen and hefty price tag LG should have given better battery (may be 4000 mAh and better front Camera 5 MP).
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Full HD IPS display + Quad-core 2.26 GHz Snapdragon with Adreno 330 GPU + 3 GB RAM = Power house! But wait a second, what's up with Android UI ?
    I see every hardware manufacturing company is developing their custom launcher. What's the purpose of redesigning the wheel ? Let Google handle the software side. Why the hell each & every company is trying to develop their own UI, these companies should rather concentrate in making their hardware more & more efficient & better.
    The amount they're wasting in redesigning the wheel, I feel they should invest more in design team and design some authentic looking gadget. Now a days you can't really differentiate two different company gadgets until you see logo on it. Same shit everywhere.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Abhishek Rawal
    Full HD IPS display + Quad-core 2.26 GHz Snapdragon with Adreno 330 GPU + 3 GB RAM = Power house! But wait a second, what's up with Android UI ?
    I see every hardware manufacturing company is developing their custom launcher. What's the purpose of redesigning the wheel ? Let Google handle the software side. Why the hell each & every company is trying to develop their own UI, these companies should rather concentrate in making their hardware more & more efficient & better.
    The amount they're wasting in redesigning the wheel, I feel they should invest more in design team and design some authentic looking gadget. Now a days you can't really differentiate two different company gadgets until you see logo on it. Same shit everywhere.
    Yeah Right !
    Considering same company, take even any Samsung Device, all looks the same, having three capacitive buttons and you can't really differentiate between them if they don't differ in size 😛
  • Netradeep Dhonde
    Netradeep Dhonde
    Awesome specs,nice design. But LG lags behind in providing updates.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    No stylus! Then why 51k? Not a competition for Note2/3

Anyone here actually used this phone?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MoFirst Solutions Ltd., a company formed by three IIT graduates (Rakesh Deshmukh, Akash Dongre and Sudhir Bangarambandi,, has launched a new smartphone called "Firstouch" that lets a user translate all...
University of Glasgow has an Indian-origin researcher Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, a professor of electronic and nanoscale engineering, now working on making robots more touchy-feely than ever before. Imagine the future...
Hi CEans. I am requesting all of you to share your thoughts on linkedin. I initially registered for it as my ffriends registered without knowing the function and utility of...
I am a simple man with very small dreams. I love electricity and current, i need the experience of the fellow CEans to improve my knowledge more. Hope it would...
Numix Design Team, recently updated their Numix GTK Theme PPA and the Unity Launcher looks GREAT! Check the difference from image below. I can't believe I installed Ubuntu just to...