Letter to Mr. Bill Gates.

Letter from Mr. Banta Singh to Mr. Bill Gates

Subject: Problems with my new computer. ๐Ÿ˜

Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We bought a computer for our home but found some problems associated with it, which I want to bring to your notice.

1.There is a button "start" but there is no "stop" button. We request you to check this.

2.We find there is "Run" in the menu.One of my friends( Santa Singh) clicked run, he ran up to Amritsar! So we request you to change it to "sit" so that we can click it by sitting.

3.One doubt is that whether any re-scooter available in your system? I find only re-cycle but I own only a scooter at home.

4.There is a 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot to trace the key with this 'find' button but we were unable to find it. Please rectify the problem.

5.My Child learned Microsoft Word now he wants to learn Microsoft Sentence. Will you provide that?

6.I bought a Computer, a mouse, a CPU and key board. But there is only one icon which shows "MY computer". When will you provide other items?

7.It is surprising that Windows says "My pictures" but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that?

8.There is "Microsoft Office". What about "Microsoft Home" ? Since I use PC at home only...

9.You provided " My network places" Thank God, you didn't provide with "My secret places". I do not want to find my wife as to where I go after my office!

Best regards,
Banta.

Last one from me: Sir how is that your name is Gates and you are selling windows?

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Wow, ishu, I loved the last one.. Cool.
    Nice letter. Hope Bill Gates reads it. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bill Gates will be in India this week. Maybe you should mail your letter to him ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ I had read it somewhere. Thank you for sharing.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    That's really a cool letter Ishu!!!! It's really funny. Bill Gates would surely laugh when he reads it!!!!๐Ÿ˜
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice doubts i like them
    hope gates will reply for it
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have read this in 2006 forward emails ๐Ÿ˜€

Nice one ๐Ÿ˜€ and if gates see this it will be fun!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Its really very Funny if Gates read this one. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Farjand
    Farjand
    Marvelous ishutopre. lol here is my friend again. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sachleen
    sachleen
    nice one ishutopre..
  • johnpatrick
    johnpatrick
    hahahahaaa. Nice letter, pls share the Mr.Gates reply too...lol.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am using this code but it's not working please help me..... <%@ page import="java.sql.*"%> <%@ page import="java.util.*"%> <%! String update,delete,edit,username,userid,designation,platform,salary;%> <% update=request.getParameter("update"); delete=request.getParameter("delete"); edit=request.getParameter("edit"); userid=request.getParameter("userid"); username=request.getParameter("username"); designation=request.getParameter("designation"); platform=request.getParameter("platform"); salary=request.getParameter("salary");...
Orkut (read Google) understands that letting users 'Like' other users content is the way to go ahead in the game. Inspired from Facebook's like button concept but not blatantly copying...
Dear All, I am Satyatej,completed M.Sc(Tech) Electronics & Instrumentation in July 2010 with 9.83 credits out of 10. I am also completed courses like PLC,Scada,Labview. I want to join in...
I've been thinking of changing the name of CE Reviews section to CE Gadgets (or something similar) to widen the scope of the section and also get CEans to contribute...
CEans, My personal appeal to all of you - if you like any post on CrazyEngineers, please hit the 'like' link in the bottom-right corner of the post. It serves...