Lenovo Vibe X India Launch Happens - Another 5-inch Phablet In The Market

Lenovo India has come up with a new smartphone on the Indian shores with Lenovo Vibe X, a 5-inch smartphone cum phablet, that's got a lot of interesting features. Lenovo as a brand is fast becoming known as a smartphone maker and lesser as a Laptop maker with it aggressively entering the new arena. With Lenovo Vibe X, if offers a 5-inch screen that has full-HD display and a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels with pixel density of 440ppi. The screen is made safe using Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen bevelled at the edges of the front side. The Vibe X features a 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek (MTK 6589T) processor and runs the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system.

On the tech specs list, Lenovo Vibe X sports a thickness of 6.9mm, the device is slimmer than iPhone 5S and Samsung Galaxy S4 and weighs just 120 gram. The Vibe X measures 144x74x6.9mm and features a 13-megapixel auto-focus rear-facing camera with a back-illuminated sensor and an LED flash. Above the screen, the phone also has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that comes with a wide-angle 84 degree lens. On the connectivity front, the smartphone offers a range of options including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AGPS and 3G. Powered by a 2,000mAh (Li-polymer) battery, the phone packs a micro SIM card support. Coming to the storage needs, the Lenovo Vibe X offers 2GB of RAM and internal memory of 16GB which is not expandable, because there's no microSD card support. ​

lenovo-smartphone-vibe-x-front-9

lenovo-smartphone-vibe-x-back-10 lenovo-smartphone-vibe-x-front-11 lenovo-smartphone-vibe-x-top-detail-8 lenovo-smartphone-vibe-x-front-12

Among the host of app that will come pre-loaded with the phone, we have Accuweather, Evernote, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Google Services, Route 66, Navi+Maps, Skype and UC Browser. Among the games, there's Fishing Joy, Asphalt 7, Block Break 3, Unlimited, Little Big City and the Gameloft Store.

Amar Babu, Managing Director, Lenovo India says: "Our ultimate goal is to use innovation to differentiate Lenovo and become a leading PC+ Brand." It is interesting to note that, Lenovo's phablet range is ever expanding and now it has many models including - Lenovo K900, P780, S920, S890, S880, A830 and K860 models. The Lenovo Vibe X is available in the black and silver colour combination and bears the official price in India tag of Rs. 25,999. The phone is set to hit stores later this week.

That's all about the latest release this week. What do you like about the Lenovo Vibe X phablet? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friednds now a days everyone using smart phones or in other words smart phone is the requirement of todays life. i also wants to buy a smart phone in...
hi guys i am ece student. i have a deep interest in playing with computer sodes and try new things to it. but since i am an electronics student so...
Sir I am going to apply for PG-DITISS.My education details 71(10th 2003),63(12th 2005),59(BE CSE 2009-2013(no backlog any semester)).I have a huge gap of 4 yr after my 12th. DID spending...
Recently i moved from windows to Ubuntu(using ubuntu 12.04), when i create a document using LibreOffice Writer with .doc extension, but when i open this document using MS office font...
Today I faced a problem in my java application .User session didn't destroy wn I directly closed browser without logout user. After some time (less than default time which is...