Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop Now In India For Rs. 28,500

Lenovo India has today launched its new compact desktop with ThinkCentre M73 Tiny to suit the varying demands of consumers with regards to the size and features. Priced at Rs. 28,500, the M73 Tiny Desktop in the popular ThinkCentre series sports a healthy range of features. The compact size makes it possible for it to fit in your limited office workspace or the lonely corner of the bedroom. Thanks to the VESA mount supports, the Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Tiny can be accommodated behind the monitor or just besides it. Weighing 1.3 kg, the processor options for this new desktop includes - Intel Core i7, i5, i3 and Intel Pentium. Let us take a look at the specifications list from Lenovo.

Running on Windows 8 (64-bit) operating system, the M73 Tiny features Integrated 2013 Intel HD graphics. On the memory front, the desktop brings in 2GB/ 4GB DDR3 upto 16GB Max two 204-pin SODIMM sockets. And for other storage needs, there's 2.5" 128GB/180GB SSD Standard SATA Interface.There are two USB 3.0 ports, one 3.5 mm audio jack and one headphone / microphone combo jack. On the rear end, there are three USB 2.0 ports, a Ethernet (RJ-45), VGA DB-15, DisplayPort connector and one optional port (USB 2.0 / serial on selected models). There's no room for optical device.

lenovo-desktop-thinkcentre-m73-tiny-tower-main

lenovo-sff-desktop-thinkcentre-m73-front-detail-zoom-2 lenovo-sff-desktop-thinkcentre-m73-front-with-monitor-1 lenovo-sff-desktop-thinkcentre-m73-front-back-4 lenovo-sff-desktop-thinkcentre-m73-internal-detail-8

Along with the desktop, Lenovo offers the PC Cloud Manager 2 that can help in troubleshooting and power consumption reports. The Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.01 takes care of overheating problems by showing thermal alerts. Certified with EPEAT Gold / ENERGY STAR 5.2/ EL Environment Gold, Lenovo M73 Tiny scores good on the green front too.

If you're planning on buying this one for yourself, you can check one at any Lenovo Exclusive store or retails stores. For more details, check #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is necessity to design a multilingual chatting application in which the clients from multiple places can chat together in a language of their on choice. For example we may...
After its mega launch at the CES 2014 this year, a lot of enthusiasts were waiting for the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra to launch in India. And lo! Here it...
Hi everyone, I am Pradeep Somu.😀 I am a 2nd year Mechanical Engineering student. I love Science and Learning new stuff... I consider myself an idealist and am a huge...
A new German project officially titled 'Bionic Handling Assistants' is a great tribute to Spidey pop-culture, what with them resembling Doctor Octavious' ferocious mechanical arms. The firm claims that the...
Matthew Attenborough submitted a new project: The Next Generation of Travel - The camping trailer you want to stay in! We see a new future for camping trailers. Using design...