Lego Mindstorms EV3 - India Launch & Price?

Lego's just unveiled the latest in the mindstorms series - called the Lego Mindstorms EV3. It's got a better firmware, new IR sensor and tighter integration with Android and iOS platforms. I'm wondering whether the kit will be launched in India - and what will be the approximate price of the system.

I had heard that the Mindstorms NXT 2.0 retailed for about Rs. 21,000 or so in Indian markets. I'd like to buy one for myself 😁 !

Does anyone know what are the online shops that sell this product?

Replies

• Vijai Dwivedi
    Vijai Dwivedi
    Lego Mindstorms EV3 launched but it is not available in India for further Sale. I would be available on or after Dec 2013. For details/purchase you can contact to

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple's began testing the next generation of their mobile operating system, iOS7. Developers have spotted the new device in their server logs. It's expecte that Apple will launch the latest...
Practo.com is a cloud based instant confirmed doctor appointment booking system. The online service helps people find the right doctor in their locality by browsing through thousands of listed cum...
Please I want a research proposal report regarding mechanical engineering and some possible topics.
hi guys i got cdac noida DESD with 580 in DESD is there chances for banglore/hyderabad in 2/3 round pls pls do reply me !!!!!!! and any review of noida!!!...
lets make this a default thread for 1st round discussion 😀 ok i'll start i got sunbeam pune for DAC and just wanna know who esle is coming to pune?