Learning MATLAB

Hello all, I am Shyam. I am a newbie in electronics field. I am curious about MATLAB. Can any one help me to know about matlab software? Any kind of help and information is good. Please send your replies fast!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and what specifically do you wish to know more about MATLAB?
  • Chandrakiran
    Chandrakiran
    Its true, matlab is like a big ocean, you cannot swim it, please mention the topic required. However, for studying basics small books about the fundamentals is better option, and please visit the matlab help and tutorial sections to learn more about matlab
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE Shyampt,
    MATLAB, nothing but Matrix Laboratory is a software used to view mathematical calculations for various simulations we do in a laboratory. You can prepare complex graphs, polar plots, Nyquist plots etc. We can also check for the stability of the system.

For learning MATLAB, search for nearest institute in the city in which you stay and yes, whether or not,if you are learning on your own you can always post your difficulties here which other CEans will try to solve. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Eight Semester Engineering RTMNU results announced. Those who wish to view their results may simple check it out here ->NAGPUR UNIVERSITY: B.E 8 th Sem Result | B.E. Eighth Semester...
I'm doing my final year in electrical engineering (power). The topic I have chosen for my project is Analysis of faults in High Voltage Transmission Lines. I would like to...
I'm currently doing my 4th year aeronautical engg... i'm kind of in dilemma to choose m.e aero or m.s aero or do mba after completing my UG kindly suggest me...
please read this article. i found it good and informative. Between January 2008 and now, listed real estate companies destroyed Rs 2,66,000 crore of investor wealth when the Sensex fell...
hey...guyz.. i need help.. i installed drivers, even speakers are correctly plugged on d green jack behind comp.. but still i cant hear any audio. i reinstalled the drivers.. for...