Learning From Innovators In Every Sector

In this animated version of her TEDxChange talk, Melinda Gates asks how can Coca-Cola reach everywhere in the developing world, while governments and NGOs struggle to do the same? She calls on our need to learn from innovators in every sector and highlights lessons global health can learn from Coke.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# Perhaps you want to share this-

Good to see TED talks 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Richard Lugg of Hypermach is out to design the Sonic Star the fastest yet greenest plane that can travel from New York to Sydney in four hours. There is more...
Using an ingenious laser bouncing femtosecond pulses and a timing system in picoseconds, MIT researchers have developed a means of looking around corners using real time computer imaging algorithms. I...
"Isn't Government A Welfare company?" This question always arises in my mind. If the answer is yes, then that organisation is in heavy loss. Everyday we visit/ come across many...
The title says it all - The Biggest room in the world is the room of improvement. ☕ I would like to read the opinions of CEans in this regard....
CAN A VVF DRIVE BE USED TO CONTROL THE MOVEMENT OF A SHUTTER OF A DOME,USED IN OBSERVATORIES?