CrazyEngineers
  • Priyadharshini s
    Priyadharshini s

MemberSep 24, 2011

Learn XML

Can anybody say me how to start to learn xml. i knew about its feature when comapring with html.but i dont know the plat form to create xml docs.is any software is needed? clarify please.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • gaurav.bhorkar

MemberSep 27, 2011

Hey Priyadarshini!

XML is a language to store documents (like the text you see in a web page).

To create XML documents you just need an editor. You create XML documents the same way you create HTML documents, just that you happen to save the file with a .xml extension.

Like HTML pages are rendered by a web browser, to browse through an XML file, you need an XML parser (Which is most of the times custom built).

Study the XML language at <a href="https://www.w3schools.com/xml/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">XML Tutorial</a>

Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • SheldonCooper

MemberOct 5, 2011

Yeah..W3Schools is best..
    Cancel
  • Priyadharshini s

MemberNov 5, 2011

ok thanks a lot .. now i have one question .. if i want to upload or update post in my site what is the best way ? the content which i newly upload should appear first when we enter into the site.
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberNov 5, 2011

Priyadharshini s
    the content which i newly upload should appear first when we enter into the site.
    I didn't get you

What do you mean by this?
    Cancel
  • Priyadharshini s

MemberNov 5, 2011

goyal420
    I didn't get you

What do you mean by this?

once i hosted my pages ..how to update my site's content?
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberNov 5, 2011

That's not a tough task

All you need is to edit your web pages and upload them via ftp or something similar
    what is the problem?
    Cancel
  • Priyadharshini s

MemberNov 5, 2011

that's difficult .correct?everytime editing then uploading... 😔 . ok how to add signature in this site? while replying fr thread it should display below.
    Cancel
  • SheldonCooper

MemberNov 6, 2011

Priyadharshini s
    ok thanks a lot .. now i have one question .. if i want to upload or update post in my site what is the best way ? the content which i newly upload should appear first when we enter into the site.
    It depends.Is it a new html page? or you are making some addition to existing HTML page and you want to scroll down directly to the new added portion first?
    Cancel
  • SheldonCooper

MemberNov 6, 2011

Priyadharshini s
    once i hosted my pages ..how to update my site's content?
    Edit the source code on your computer.Save the page on your computer first.And then replace the web page on the server by the page on your computer by uploading it.
    Cancel
  • Priyadharshini s

MemberNov 6, 2011

ok yaar thanks 😀
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 6, 2011

Priyadharshini s
    ok yaar thanks 😀
    Don't use languages other than English unless absolutely required. And Do *not* post advertisement links to your blogs. You may however add a link to your blog in your signature.
    Cancel
  • Priyadharshini s

MemberNov 6, 2011

ok . how to add signature?
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register