Learn Programming In 21 Days

The following image says it all.

[​IMG]

...just to remind you that there are not short-cuts in life.

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    where is image i cant see?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    But why would you want to kill your younger self? Can't you both get along well together? 😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    RadhikaDeshpande
    where is image i cant see?
    I moved the image to TinyPic and linked from there. I hope its visible now. Otherwise, its not being displayed because the network you're logged in through has blocked access to TinyPic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There's a friend of mine who is opening up a gaming cafe in Chiplun(MH). The thing is, someone else is investing full amount for the project and thus my friend...
Hi friends here in this post I will post some theories related to Entrepreneurship from my grade 12 book. So, what is Entrepreneurship ? Different people define Entrepreneurship differently as...
as the title says, i want to know what exactly is the difference between the two. ethernet 1/100switch gigabit 1/100/1000 switch I need to buy one for an upcoming gaming(around...
CFO of Priceline.com, Mr. Ron Rose is joining Dell as Senior Vice President. Rose will report directly to the Dell supremo, Mr. Michael Dell. Ron's responsibilities will include Dell's entire...
Here's a mail that was forwarded by one of the YouTube Partners: Dear Partner, We want to provide you with an update on YouTube’s new video page, which we’ve been...