Leap 3D Motion Control Video - The future of human computer interaction?

Leap 3D motion controls presents an entirely new way to interact with your computers. It's more accurate than a mouse, as reliable as a keyboard and more sensitive than a touchscreen. For the first time, you can control a computer in three dimensions with your natural hand and finger movements.

I am not sure, but I think this system is available for pre-order too. Anyone impressed enough to buy it?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    this is great
    look @price#-Link-Snipped-#)๐Ÿ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Now everyone can become IronMan ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜›
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    well, not iron man, exactly.. At least someone like Tony Stark, when he's not in his suit! ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to join 1 month embedded sysytems training. Where should i go?
The Facebook stock seems to be going down and finding hard time getting friends to like it. The stock went down 11% on the second day. I wonder whether the...
Dimensional tolerances can play havoc in the working life of a mechanical enginner. Over specification leads to delay in production and increase in cost. Poor specification can lead to costly...
I recently came across TOR https://www.torproject.org/. Have any of you guys used it. Does it really work as it says?
Engineers are human. Crazy may be, but human. A survey by the "Machine Design" maagazine makes interesting reading on the grouses of enginners at work, their expectations and what they...