LEAB VALUE in Hardness testing machine

WHAT DOES MEAN 'LEAB VALUE' IN HARDNESS TESTING MACHINE?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    PRAD CHAKRABORTY
    WHAT DOES MEAN 'LEAB VALUE' IN HARDNESS TESTING MACHINE?
    I just did a random search on 'LEAB Value' in Google and nothing popped up. Are you sure it's called 'Leab Value'? Maybe I should leave this for Mechanical engineers to answer.
  • PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    The_Big_K
    I just did a random search on 'LEAB Value' in Google and nothing popped up. Are you sure it's called 'Leab Value'? Maybe I should leave this for Mechanical engineers to answer.
    IT IS GIVEN ON THE CATALOGUE OF THE PORTABLE HARDNESS TESTING MANUFACTURER.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Hardness testers can be the indentation type or impact type. LEEB seems to be the impact type for metals.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    bioramani
    Hardness testers can be the indentation type or impact type. LEEB seems to be the impact type for metals.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    A LOT OF THANKS.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.... i have a condition where to design a valve with only the input parameters of p1=69.64bar(a)& t1=545c. The valve flow coefficient is not known and so the outlet pressure...
I need practical surveying tutorial. Where can i get surveying tutorials?
I am in final year of BE now..preparing for placements...i like to work in hardware or software domain...i hope i would get some help regarding placement papers,recruitment procedure through this...
I WANT THE APPLICATIONS OF DC MACHINES AND ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES AND DETAIL INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR PARAMETERS AND USES
how can we proove that the frequency of dc is zero???