CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Chirayu Samarth • 16 Dec, 2014 • 2 likes
After launching Iris Fuel 50 last month, the Indian mobile vendor has now launched another budget smartphone Lava Iris Fuel 60 at Rs. 8,888. The company asserts that the smartphone will provide users a relief from all battery and power bank hassles along with stylish design, brilliant camera and blazing fast processing speeds. The USP of this device is its huge 4000 mAh Li-Polymer battery which will last for 32 hours on 2G and around 13 hours on 3G. With quick charge technology, the phone can be fully charged in about 3 hours and 15 minutes. Clearly, the phone is targeted to the consumers who want big battery phones.

lava-smartphone-iris-fuel60

The Iris Fuel 60 flaunts a 5-inch HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. And the best part is, the company has promised Lollipop update. It is powered by 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 quad-core processor and offers 1GB of RAM, 8GB internal storage expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. The dual-SIM smartphone sports a 10MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera. Connectivity options include 3G support, WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, G-sensor, Ambient Light, Proximity. The device is available in black and white colors, weighs 174g and other accessories includes flip cover, USB cable and screen guard.

The company has decided to give this smartphone a Christmas launch making it available in both online and offline stores from December 25. Going by the specifications, Iris Fuel 60 will compete with other affordable smartphones like Micromax Canvas Power and Gionee M2. Let us know your views on this new smartphone from Lava. Share with us in comments.

Source: LAVA
@Aditya Deshmukh • 16 Dec, 2014 Thats a pretty heavy phone (174 gm)
3.9k views

Related Posts

@Sudhanshu Bhatt · Jan 2, 2014

Hi, I am Sudhanshu Bhatt, done my engineering in 2013 with IT branch, now I am working for a multinational IT company as Test Engineer in PUNE, but I am...
8.7k views

@CIVILPRINCESS · Nov 30, 2009

civil engineering viva questions for IInd years hi all, This thread is a compilations of the Viva questions the civil engineering students may face during the viva sessions. Please enlist...
14.1k views

@Dhananjay Harkare · Feb 27, 2015

Researchers at University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) are working on developing smartphones that maximize the use of embedded sensors. The main objective of making use of sensors is to...
4k views

@tanvisharma · May 14, 2012

can anybody give a clear explanation about 'r' and 'l' value error in c.....
5.6k views

@Morningdot Hablu · Feb 11, 2010

i know that ram is a volatile memory ...but is it possible to store some data permanently in ram memory....???? i mean is it possible to use ram memory as...
7.3k views