LAVA A9 Mobile Review

The NOIDA based Lava mobile is heavily advertising the A9 Model on Indian Television. Let's take a look at this phone an find out whether the phone is worth the price for the features it offers. On the first look, yes the mobile is sleek looking phone with a metallic body. The phone is available in red and silver colors and looks stunning. The big screen adds to the looks. This phone is a 'bar' phone (no slider, flip) and fits in your pocket nicely.

Complete Review: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friends! I was out of the reach of internet for two days. Kindly forgive me because I couldn't give you the good news. I bought a phone at last!...
Hi.. I wanted everybody's opinion on this.. I've heard about a 10 day course in PIC 16 microcontroller by EFY ( Electronics For You) tech centre in Bangalore, India certified...
Microsoft is introducing a new reality show called “Career Factor” that needs a few outgoing, social media-savvy individuals who need help with their technology careers. Career Factor is a reality...
Astronaut Douglas Wheelock while in space about 220 miles above Earth, checked in on Foursquare on Friday. He has become the first person to use the location-based social network in...
The lifestyle software engineers have and their working conditions make me worry. Software engineers have long working hours, often streeful and also they stay motion-less for hours! 😡 One BASIC...